The eighth edition of Balkan Rakia Fest offers an exhibition-tasting of several hundred types of brandy and other spirits from around the world. The traditional exhibition presents producers and importers of all types of brandy – plum, grape, fruit, anise and other spirits.
Here’s what you need to know about Rakia and Spirits Fest Sofia.
– Tasting of more than 400 types of brandy and other drinks from the Balkans and the world.
– More than 30 distilleries from Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Northern Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey, China, Brazil and other countries.
– There will be sales of additional tokens only for premium and exclusive drinks.
– There will be master classes for those who want to learn more about the process of brandy distillation.
– Cocktail area with homemade syrups and heated brandy.
– Food area with appetizers for everyone.
– Commercial area, where you can buy your favorite drinks at producer prices.
– With the ticket you receive as a gift – a glass branded glass, water and tokens for premium and exclusive drinks at the festival
– You will be able to buy festival T-shirts, bags and glasses on the spot.
Working hours from 12.00 to 21.00