The festival aims to:
– To promote the unique Rhodope traditions in the preparation of food products and dishes,
– to attract the interest of tourists from Bulgaria and abroad to the Bulgarian cuisine,
– to present chefs from restaurants in Devin and the nearby towns and to show their culinary skills in the preparation of traditional dishes,
– to enable students from culinary schools to show their skills in the preparation of traditional Rhodope dishes and be evaluated and awarded by an expert jury
– to become an attractive show in which the culinary art will be combined with music, dancing, entertainment and various attractions for the participants and the guests of the festival among the unique nature in the Rhodope Mountains.