By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Ownership of the Content
Use of the Site
FEST-BG authorizes you to use the Site as follows:
- you may record on your storage media Content, but only for non-commercial, personal purposes, and provided you retain all the Inscriptions on the Content related to copyright and other proprietary rights;
- you may not use images of people or places without the express written permission of FEST-BG;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as noted above), transmit, display, reproduce, publish, rent, create secondary materials on the basis of, transfer, sell, or otherwise be another way of using the Content without the express written permission of FEST-BG;
- the use of the Site is prohibited for sending or transmitting any material that is unlawful, threatening, untrue, misleading, abusive, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, indecent, scandalous, pornographic or religiously incorrect or whatever material that establishes or encourages behavior that would be considered a criminal offense, would result in civil or criminal liability, or would otherwise violate the law – FEST-BG will fully assist any law enforcement authority or court on request to FEST-BG to disclose the identity of any person who sends or transmits such information or material;
- the use of the Site for advertising or any other form of customer engagement is prohibited.
Discretion of personal information
(in force from 12/08/2017)
FEST-BG as a personal data administrator is responsible for protecting the privacy of users. FEST-BG may only use the information for the user for the purposes provided for in the law and the present User Rights.
By signing up for the Site, the user expressly agrees that the personal data provided in the Site Registration form will be processed by FEST-BG for direct marketing purposes. Users who are registered on the Site by 01/10/2013 have the right to object to the use of their personal data for direct marketing purposes within 14 days from 01.10.2013 by sending an e-mail to the following e- mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In force since 01/10/2013, last edited on 01/08/2017